Drainage Ventilation Technology and the Studor Product Range
Drainage design and soil waste within residential/domestic and commercial buildings is of high importance. That is why Studor has developed an innovative range of products to suit any architectural drainage system, whether for a new or existing building.
The concept is simple; by providing plumbing ventilation within drainage systems, Studor products will prevent the loss of water seals in traps, and hence bad odours.
From residential houses and apartments to sixty floor plus tower blocks, national stadiums and hospitals to some of the tallest buildings in the world, Studor has been leading the way with patented technology for drainage ventilation products since 1975.
Whatever the type of drainage pipe fitting; whether for shower traps, group vent piping in high rise buildings or the simplest of sanitary pipework, we have a solution to suit all applications.
Here are a few of the benefits of using our products:
- The products are simple to use and install.
- The product range provides a greater freedom of design for engineers, architects and design professionals, particularly in avoiding ugly and costly roof penetrations and the excessive use of pipework.
- Reduced materials means there is a genuine, sustainable cost benefit and associated cost saving with labour and materials.
- Studor products facilitate sustainable construction. This means that by using our range of products there will be an overall reduction in vent piping, plus there will be a reduced loss of energy through roof penetrations.
- Studor products provide a safer, quieter and improved functionality of the drainage system versus alternative drainage solutions.