Which Air Admittance Valve (AAV) do you Need for Your Building?
Deciding which AAV or drainage ventilation solution you need is down to the type and size of your building. As the size of the building increases, the more technical detail needs to be considered, and it may be time to take advantage of our CAD services.
The Studor Guide to Air Admittance Valves
By referring to our Building Types page you can refer to the specific range of Studor products or system you require, whether commercial or residential. There you will find detailed information on each page in terms of what range of venting products you can use for your building’s drainage architecture.
In addition to this, our Reference Projects portfolio gives you specific reference project details along with the associated product information. Here you will see examples of airports, shopping centres, apartment blocks and many more different types of buildings.
Here are just a few benefits of using a Studor Air Admittance Valve:
- Simple, compact and easy to install.
- Maintenance free.
- Reduces the number of pipes that need to penetrate the roof and walls of a building.
- Instantaneous pressure balance of the drainage system, as air is “given” at the Point Of Need.
- AAVs eliminate drainage smells and offensive gurgling noise.
- Save on metres, or even miles, of venting pipe, thus helping the environment.
- Reduces the number of elements required to ventilate a drainage system.
For further information about the Studor range of products please contact a member of our team and we will be more than happy to help.